Pricing at the Marion County Fair
INDIANAPOLIS- The Marion County Fair kicks off on June 21 and continues through June 30. On certain days, there will be special pricing and ride discounts.
General admission is typically $5. Children 5 and under, military members, police officers, and firefighters (with ID) get into the fair for free. A fair-long pass that covers all 10-days costs $25, but these are only available at the fair office. Fairgoers can also receive a $1 off coupon by filling out a form at https://marioncountyfair.org/fair/tickets-coupons/.
- Monday, June 24th-Senior Night- Guests 55+ receive a $1 off
- Wednesday, June 26th- Ladies’ Night- Women get $2 off
- Thursday, June 27th- All city/county government employees and three guests get in free
$1 Ride Night:
- Monday, June 24th from 5-11 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 26th from 5-11 p.m.
Wristbands can also be purchased for unlimited rides. If you buy them online before the first day of the fair, they are only $20. After that, they raise to their regular price of $25. They can be purchased at https://marioncountyfair.org/fair/midway/ .Wristbands are eligible the following dates and times:
- Friday, June 21st 5-11 p.m.
- Saturday, June 22nd 12-11 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 25th 5-11 p.m.
- Thursday, June 27th 5-11 p.m.
- Saturday, June 28th 12-11 p.m.
- Sunday, June 29th 12-11 p.m.
The majority of events at the fair are free for fairgoers with general admission. Though, the Grandstand events are $5 per event. Children 5 and under are still free for those events as well. Pit passes may be available for an additional fee for certain events. The schedule for the Grandstand events is as followed:
- Saturday, June 21st: TQ Midget Racing 7 p.m.
- Monday, June 24th: Motocross & Quad Racing 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 25th: Outlaw Karts 7 p.m.
- Friday, June 28: Demolition Derby 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 29th: Demolition Derby 7 p.m.
General admission fair tickets can be purchased online at https://marioncountyfair.org/fair/tickets-coupons/. For more information about the pricing and events at the fair, check out https://marioncountyfair.org/ .