Tickets & Coupons
A whole lotta fun for $5!
The Marion County Fair aims to offer a HUGE return in value on your $5 admission price! Sure there are things you can spend extra money on like fair food, rides, games and grandstand attractions! But the amount of no-additional-cost features is amazing! To name a few…
Included with Admission – Every Year!
- Petting Zoo with farm & exotic animals (feed bags optional)!
- LIVE music & entertainment on the Park Stage!
- 4-H exhibits & projects on display!
- Family Arts exhibits, contests & displays!
- 4-H & Open-Class Animal Competitions / Shows!
- Fireworks (Opening Night)
Included with Admission – 2018 Features!
- Twiggy the Waterskiing Squirrel (June 15-19)
- Bear Hollow Chainsaw Carving Demos (June 15-17)
- Elite Performance K9 – Frisbee Dogs (June 16-17 & 22-24)
- Princesses & Superheroes (June 16 & 23)
- The Pork Chop Revue Variety Show (June 20-24)
Check out our Special Features page for details & performance times!
Online Ticket Purchase
Tickets are sold through our partner Ticketleap for $5. If you have a discount code, you will be able to enter it on the checkout page, just below where you enter your CC information.
Single Day Admission
Daily Admission: $5
Children 5 & Under: FREE
Military, Police & Fire w/ valid ID: FREE
Season Pass – $25
10-Day Season Pass tickets are available at the fair office for $25. You may purchase these tickets before the fair opens. Or you may upgrade your single day admission to a season-pass once on-site. If you choose to upgrade, you will receive a $5 credit for your ticket price purchased that day.
Discount Code Help
Please take a look a the image below/to the right – This is where you will enter the discount code in Ticketleap on Desktop or Mobile. Note this is entered AFTER you select how many tickets you want to purchase.
Save $1 off gate admission
Fill out the info below to receive your $1 off printable coupon. In exchange for this discount we ask you to tell us a little about yourself so that we gain a more accurate understanding of who is interested in our fair. In addition, this will sign you up for our email newsletter. We send less than 10 emails per year. All emails are relevant to the fair / fairgrounds events and operations. Our email contact lists are not shared or sold.